Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Superbowl XLIV Nails: Seahawks

Welcome back!

Congratulations to the Patriots on their big win on Sunday!

I painted my nails for both teams this weekend, because I'm not a big football person, so I was indifferent on who won. I enjoyed doing them both!


First up is the Seattle Seahawks! For the blue polish, I used Revlon Urban, and the green was Finger Paints Silkscreen Green. The white base for the logo nail was Nicole by OPI Yoga Then Yogurt, and for the design I used Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens in silver and blue.

The football was done using Essie Partner in Crime, and the football field base was Zoya Pixie Dust in Chita. For both nails, the details were Salon Perfect striper in white. I put matte top coat on all but the football field, using OPI Matte Top Coat.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment