Friday, April 10, 2015

#NailArtApr: Day 08

Welcome back!

I'm sort of late in doing this, considering there is a new prompt for tomorrow, but I got busy this week and I unfortunately did not have much time for nail art.

The prompt for this day was "Fav flower" which is difficult for me! I would probably have to say rose, but I can't do those on the nail very well, AND I'm not sure I have a favorite flower! So, I did my favorite flower...to paint on my nails.

These were done using all Salon Perfect polishes, because I wanted to use some of my new pastel colors from them!

White: Sugar Cube
Pink: Put A Ring On It
Purple: Lilacking Control
Blue: Cold As Ice
Green: Mint Julep
Yellow: Mellow Yellow
Peach: Georgia Peach



This manicure was super easy to do! I just used dotting tools to create all of the flowers on top of a white base! Simple!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment