Thursday, December 3, 2015

Fall China Glaze Dotticure

Welcome back!

I know, it has been forever! I've been bad about doing my nails this month anything, what with the holidays, and I've been really busy in school, and just with life. I've been so exhausted it's been hard to motivate myself to paint my nails period. But I have painted them several times, but then I haven't posted about them! So, it's catch-up night!


Gray: China Glaze Change Your Altitude
Green: China Glaze S'More Fun
Blue: China Glaze Sleeping Under the Stars
Glitter: China Glaze Let's Dew It

I absolutely loved this manicure! I loved how the nail covered in dots has the green dots thrown in. I feel like I placed them perfectly, and it doesn't have a pattern, which is exactly what I was going for!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment