Sunday, August 10, 2014

Fourth of July/Patriotic Nail Art Ideas!

Hey guys! I have been debating whether or not I want to post this, since the Fourth of July has obviously been long gone. I decided I would, because I figured these could be used for Labor Day, or next year around the Fourth! It's been such a busy summer, but I'm really excited to show you guys the festive nails that I've had!


White: OPI Alpine Snow
Blue Texture: Zoya Pixie Dust Sunshine
Red Texture: OPI Liquid Sand I'm a Little Brazil Nuts Over You
Blue: Revlon Parfumerie Moonlit Woods
Red: NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel Red Velvet Rope


White: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte White Pick It Fence
Glitter: Sally Hansen Color Frenzy Red, White & Hue
Texture: OPI Liquid Sand Wharf! Wharf! Wharf!
Blue: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Batbano Blue


White: OPI Alpine Snow
Red: OPI Love Athletes in Cleats
Blue: OPI 7th Inning Strrretch


Red: China Glaze Salsa
White: China Glaze White on White
Blue: China Glaze Blue Iguana


Red: China Glaze Salsa
White: China Glaze White on White
Blue: China Glaze Blue Iguana


White: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte White Pick It Fence
Red & Black Spots: Maybelline Color Show Wild at Heart
Glitter: Finger Paints Red, White & Hue
Red: Salon Perfect Nail Art Laser Beam


White: Pure Ice Pretty 'n Patriotic
Red: Pure Ice Lady Liberty
Glitter: Pure Ice Sparks Fly


White: Pure Ice Pretty 'n Patriotic
Blue: Pure Ice I Pledge Naillegiance
Glitter: Pure Ice Freedom

And that's it! Those are all of my festive nails! I had a lot more that I wanted to do, but I didn't get around to doing them. Hopefully I'll find time to do a design or two before and for Labor Day.

For more nail pictures, be sure to check out my Instagram here.

Thanks for reading <3


*All opinions are my own and truthful. I purchased all polishes with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment