Thursday, July 2, 2015

June Favorites

Welcome back!

Today I wanted to share my June mani and polish favorites!

I haven't had a lot of time lately to paint my nails a lot, unfortunately. So June was a pretty slow manicure month for me. I do a couple of manicures that I really loved, though.


Black & Blue Drybrush: This manicure was inspired by @youngwildandpolished. Not long after I thought about doing a dry brush, she did one really similar to this, and I fell in love with it! I love the technique, and the color combinations. What I really love is how easy it is!

China Glaze Spring Mix & Match: Again, I loved everything about this manicure! It was fun and easy to do, but I love the combinations of color that I chose. The colors are from the China Glaze spring Road Trip collection.


Other Favorites:
  • Nail Vinyls. I don't know why, but I just fell in love with these this month! I used so many of them, whether it was the straights, the chevrons or even the french tip ones. You can purchase them here.
  • Picture Nails. I used to absolutely love nails like this. Some examples from this month would be my graduation, Pete the Cat and Dr. Seuss nails. What I mean is where I draw a picture of something on my nails, instead of just having a design.


Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment