Friday, August 30, 2013

Disclaimer


All products were bought with my own money unless otherwise stated. All products received any other way will be mentioned in the specific, relevant posts.

All nail art was created by me, unless otherwise stated. They were my original ideas, unless otherwise stated. All inspiration will be credited to the best of my knowledge. I do not guarantee the accuracy of who I credit, or that they did not come up with it on their own.

All opinions expressed in this blog are my own, and honest. This blog is a collection of my opinion, and is not necessarily factually based.

I do not guarantee the accuracy of any content of my blog, including links, prices and all other content.

I am not a licensed or educated nail artist. I do this for fun, because I enjoy painting my nails. All knowledge comes from my own experience, or what I have read from other books, blogs, etc.

I own all rights to my pictures. Pictures may not be used anywhere without proper credit and written permission. Any pictures obtained from third parties will be given credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment