Thursday, January 28, 2016

Nail Art January 2016: Day 02

Welcome back!

Today's Prompt: Fresh

This starts my second take at Nail Art January, created by Californails. She created this one last year, and I did it then. I decided to try it again, and try to make it a yearly event, kind of like the 31 Day Challenge that I do in September. No one else is really doing it this year, as far as I know. But I like to complete it so I can see how much I improve over a year!

Nude: Essie Brides to Be
White: Essie Blanc
Glitter: Essie Luxeffects A Cut Above



The first prompt, being fresh, made me think that French tips were the best way to go. I ended up doing an accent glitter nail, too, because it makes it more fun.

This glitter is also special to me, because one of my best friends bought it for me for Christmas, so it was the perfect time to use it! I had been considering buying it, and thinking strongly about it, and then she surprised me by getting it for me when I hadn't even told her I thought about it!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment