Monday, November 9, 2015

Themed Thursday November: Week 1

Welcome back!

I know this is late, and I did just do them, but I decided to take part in Themed Thursday November! I'm super excited to do this challenge. I miss doing challenges now, because I've done several, and I really love giving myself more ideas and stepping outside of my box! This challenge is hosted by @wondrouslypolished and @thenailartchallenge on Instagram.

Theme: Autumn
Prompt: Leaves

I decided for this one, I would do some stamping! I was kind of stuck on what I wanted to do for leaves, because it is so broad. Then, I went through all of my stamping plates, and I found several cute ideas!


Off-White: OPI My Vampire is Buff
Light Brown: OPI San Tan-tonio
Dark Brown: Essie Little Brown Dress
Red: Essie With the Band
Orange: Essie Color Binge
Green: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri I-rush Luck

Stamping Plates: W113 & W119



Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment