Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015: Fuzzy Monsters

Welcome back!

Today I want to share my last couple of Halloween designs! First up, these cute, fuzzy monsters, inspired by Chalkboard Nails and the Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat. The post that inspired them can be found here.

I loved these cute monsters that she created, and I recreated them back before I was blogging, and I thought they were so cute! I knew I had to do it again when I got this special Halloween Fuzzy Coat last year.

Purple: Wet 'n Wild Megalast Thrift Shopaholic
Black: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Night Fright
White: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri OMGhost
Orange: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pumpkin Queen
Fuzzy Coat: Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Witch-ful Thinking

I love the way these turned out! I used the polish brush to create the body for the monsters, and to add the fuzzy coat. I used a small detail brush from Winstonia and dotting tools for the remainder of the details.

Happy Halloween! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment