Wednesday, October 28, 2015

September 2015 Favorites

Welcome back!

I can't believe October is almost over and I haven't even posted my September favorites!
                                

Manicure Favorites

Neon Gradient: I loved the color of this gradient! I was so happy with how well the colors blended together, and I just loved the colors in general. They were done with all polishes front the Essie Neon 2015 collection.

Pink Dotticure: Again, with this manicure, I loved the colors that I used together. They flow well together, and I also loved the different dot designs that I used on each nail.

Floral and Stripes: I was so in love with these nails! I loved how the colors could work for spring or winter, but the flowers made it more spring. These were different than things I usually do, because I don't do a lot of stripes.

Dotticure Half Moon: These half moons were different than anything I'd ever done, but I'm really happy with how they turned out. They still show the effect of a half moon, but are fun and different looking than most half moon manicures.

Pastel Galaxies: I was inspired to do these nails by The Nail Trail. I love these, because they are basic galaxy nails, but more unique! They are a little more subtle, too, which makes them fun, because they do not have the black polish underneath like most do.

Watermarble Accents: These were some of my all time favorites. I finally had a very successful watermarble attempt, which is crazy for me. I am very happy that I didn't do all of my nails in watermarble, because I think that has always been one thing I didn't like about it. It looks like too much, and it is a lot of work. But these are perfect just having two nails of it!

Tinkerbell: These were just some fun nails for me. I thought they all went well together and were cute, and I loved the colors, too!

Other Favorites

  • Dotticures. During the early days of the 31 Day Challenge, I did a lot of dotticures for the color days. I also changed up the half moons into dotticure half moons, and things like that. They were just so fun and easy, and I love how quickly I can get them done. Especially when you are painting your nails every day.

New Tries in September

  • Zebra Print: I'm not usually one for animal print, so I only ever try new animal prints when the 31 Day Challenge rolls around. I decided to try another print I hadn't done before, and that one was the zebra print. It was actually sort of fun to do, and looked pretty cool, too!
  • Swirl Vinyls: I have never tried any sort of "swirl" or "cyclone" vinyls until one of the last days of this challenge. They were alright, but I need to work with them more to see how much I really like them.
  • OPI Colorpaints: I only used these once, but it was the first time. They were pretty cool, but I definitely need some more experimenting with them before I know how I feel about them for sure.
  • Gingham Print: I've never done this design, and it was fun doing something a little different than I ever had before! It's a pretty cute design, and a fun accent nail at times. Especially for summery things!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment