Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween 2015: French Tips

Welcome back!

Last week I went out of state to a national conference related to my work. It was a very professional event, so I needed something that was professional. I thought that wearing a french manicure would be perfect! I wanted it to still be a little festive, though, so I had one accent nail which was a black and white glitter.


For the first time, I used some long-lasting polishes, in this case OPI Infinite Shine. I was really happy with the results this time! I was not exceptionally rough with them, but I didn't always think about being careful with them. They were barely looking different at the end of the week! The nails of french tips were nearly perfect still, other than maybe one nail that chipped in the tiniest. The nails with glitter chipped more, but the glitter was not a long-lasting polish, I just topped it with that top coat.

Nude: OPI Infinite Shine The Beige of Reason
White: OPI Infinite Shine Non-Stop White
Glitter: Sinful Colors Splatter Spell

I'm really happy with these nails, and with the color of the nude for the french nails!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment