Saturday, October 24, 2015

Halloween 2015: Stripes and Glitter

Welcome back!

I do dotticures so often, I thought I would mix it up this time and try some stripes instead! I love the way these turned out, and I love the accent nail with black glitter.


The stripes were done using some straight vinyls in different sizes. I painted the base white and then used a brush to fill in some of the stripes. Once they were done, I used the silver and added a couple accent stripes to make it stand out. To put the glitter on, I used a latex free makeup sponge to apply it.

White: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri OMGhost
Black: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Night Fright
Orange: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pumpkin Queen
Silver: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Celeb City
Glitter: Sally Hansen Luxe Lace Ruffle

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment