Saturday, October 10, 2015

Black and Gold Line Work

Welcome back!


I'm finally back with more nail art! I painted these a couple of days ago, I just never got the chance to post them. I've seen this design all around before, but I don't know who the original creator is. This was really simple to do!


Black: OPI Black Onyx
Gold: OPI Liquid Sand Honey Ryder
White Striper: Salon Perfect Nail Art White Out
Gold Striper: Salon Perfect Nail Art Gold Sparkle

For this design, I started with the black base, and then freehanded the lines on there with a white striper.  Once that was dry, I went over the lines with the gold striper. I went over some areas twice just to make sure the gold was opaque enough.

Since the nails are mostly black, these are a little Halloween-y! I like how they are classy, too, though!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment