Saturday, October 24, 2015

Halloween 2015: Glitter Pumpkins

Welcome back!

I'm so behind on posting my Halloween manicures! I've been really busy this month. I got the flu a couple weeks ago. And, since I moved recently, my parents came and visited this month for a long weekend. I also went out of state for a large national conference for almost this whole week! It's been crazy, basically. But I still have been painting my nails, so here is the first one to make up!


I wanted to do some pumpkin nails, with different sizes. The accent nail was a glitter jack-o-lantern, and I used the glitters to do a glitter placement, making a dotticure nail with tiny pumpkins, and then a mid-sized pumpkin on my index finger!

Black: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Night Fright
Green: China Glaze Treble Maker
Orange Glitter: (no name polish from Meijer last year in a pumpkin bottle)

I really love the way these turned out! I wore them for a while because they were so cute and fun! Does anyone else like the girly Halloween nails? I'm not much for gore or creepy things, but these are fun and festive still, yet cute and girly!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment