Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 23



Day Twenty-Three: Inspired by a Movie

For the Sky: Essie in Mint Candy Apple
For the House: Essie in Little Brown Dress
          OPI in San Tan-tonio
For the Clouds: Sinful Colors in Snow Me White
For the Balloons: NYC in Big Apple Red
          Wet 'n Wild Wild Shine in Sunny Side Up
          Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Yellow Mellow
          Pure Ice in Free Spirit
          Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blue It
          Salon Perfect in Electric Grape
          Sinful Colors in Cotton Candy
          Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out


I was trying to decide on a movie, and figured this one was easy!

*I did not purposely copy anyone else. I thought of this on my own, but I may have unintentionally gotten an idea from something that I saw on Pinterest.

I have never done a nail art design that was a whole picture, spread out over several nails! I like the way that it turned out!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment