Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 26



Day Twenty-Six: Inspired by a Pattern

Wet 'n Wild Wild Shine in Sunny Side Up
Kiss Nail Art in White
Kiss Nail Art in Black

There are a lot of argyle tutorials out there on the internet. But I still decided to make my own!

I'm still working out getting good, quality pictures, and figuring out how I like them edited as well. So, please, bear with me!

  1. Paint a base color of your choice. I used Sunny Side Up, a light orange color.
  2. Paint large diamonds in a pattern, with a complementing color. For my diamonds, I used white.
  3. Paint lines with a third color that create diamonds, offset from the others. Do not fill these in the way you did with the diamonds. For my lines, I used black.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment