Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII Nails!

I had no strong feelings on who won, so I did nails for both. This is a little late, because I did them the day of the Super Bowl.


For the Broncos nails (left side), I used the Revlon's Urban (blue) and Ulta's Sun of a Gun (orange).
On the Seahawks nails (right), I used Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Blue It (blue) and Pure Ice in Wild Thing (green).
The football was with Essie's Little Brown Dress.

Thanks for reading <3







*These ideas were my own, aside from the football, which I have seen everywhere. I also attempted to replicate the logos, but they are not exact copies, and were not intended to be copyrighted. I never intended to copy anyone without giving credit, or illegally use any logos.

No comments:

Post a Comment