Saturday, November 8, 2014

Halloween Nails 2014: Part 2

Welcome back!

Here are the rest of my Halloween manicures from this year!



These were a twist on the classic and simple french manicure. To create the french manicure, I used the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength French Manicure Pen Kit in Barely There. After that was done, I used the Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Stripers in Orange and Black.




This is a sort of mix 'n match manicure. For the orange, I used China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked from their Off Shore Collection from this summer. The white was Salon Perfect Sugar Cube, and I used the Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Striper in Black for the stripes.



Next up is my spooky Haunted House mani. The base purple is Wet 'n Wild Megalast Trippin' On The Boardwalk. The details were done with Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Stripers in Black and Yellow.



This mani was inspired by a witch. The base is OPI Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm? from the Nordic collection. For the spider webs, I used Kiss Nail Art Stripers in White and Silver Glitter. I put the white down first, and then topped it all with the glitter to make it a little more fun and girly. The hat and cauldron, including the outlines of them, were done with the Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Pens in White, Green, and Black.




My final Halloween manicure was a trick-or-treat candy manicure! The base color is OPI Skating on Thin Ice-land. The candy corn nail was done using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri OMGhost, Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed and Mellow Yellow. I also used OMGhost for the white on my other nails. The words and details on the candy were done using the Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Pens in Orange, Yellow, Blue and Pink.

I'm really happy with my Halloween manicures this year, and I'm happy I got so many done! I had even more ideas, but I guess I'll just have to wait until next year for them!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment