Saturday, November 8, 2014

Halloween Nails 2014: Part 1

Welcome back!

Today, I figured I'd post a roundup of the Halloween manicures that I did this year! I know it's a little late, but better late than never, right?




The first one is extremely simple. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri OMGhost for the white, Color Foil in Liquid Gold and the glitter is Sinful Colors Splatter Spell. On the last picture, I removed the gold accent nail and replaced it with just the white, just to give another option to make it more simple. I almost liked that one better.



The next manicure was very similar to the first, but in black. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Night Fright, Color Foil Sterling Silver and the orange is a no name brand that I found at Meijer. It came in a little pumpkin bottle. :) Again, on the last picture I replaced the silver with just black for simplicity.



This manicure is very simple. It only used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pumpkin Queen and Maybelline The Color Show Jewels Gleaming Graphite. I wish the graphite color looked more black, because that's what I was going for, but it was more of a steel gray. Some lighting made it look blue, even. The last picture was in outdoor lighting.


That's all for this half! Part 2 will be up shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment