Saturday, March 28, 2015

Easter: Decorated Egg Nails

Welcome back!

The past couple of days I have been working on some Easter egg nail art which I'm sharing with you today! It was easy, and only uses a few colors, even though at first glance it looks like a million.

Pink: Sinful Colors Cotton Candy
Purple: Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth
Blue: Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing
Green: Sinful Colors Pistache
Yellow: Sinful Colors Unicorn
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White



I started this manicure by using each color, besides white, and painting one nail that color for a base, then top coated them. 



Next, I went in with white and drew all the designs out using dotting tools, stripers and Nail Vinyls. Once it dried, I top coated again. 



Finally, I repeated the process exactly on each nail, just using colors instead of white! It was easy!

This could definitely be simplified a little, but I was having so much fun that I think I got a little carried away!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment