Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day: Galaxy Nails

Welcome back!

After doing my Valentine's Day galaxy nails, I was inspired to do more galaxy nails that were themed for different holidays, seasons and events. I've done Valentine Galaxies and Winterized Galaxies. Today, I have some St. Patrick's Day Galaxies for you!


Black: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Night Fright
White: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri OMGhost
Dark Green: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri I-Rush Luck
Green: China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard
Light Green: Maybelline The Color Show Bleached Neons Lime Accent
Fine Gold Glitter: Avon Snowman (from years ago)
Chunky Gold Glitter: Pure Ice Bling on the Holidays

I did these just like any other galaxies. I started by painting the nails black, then added a quick dry top coat. Once it was dry, I sponged on the white, then all three greens, starting with the darkest, and going lighter. Next I put on the fine glitter, and then used the chunky glitter and picked out the largest pieces to make "stars." Finally, I used white polish to create a few shamrock "stars" on the nails.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment