Monday, March 9, 2015

St. Patrick's Day: Leprechauns

Welcome back!

Today I wore some cute leprechaun nails! I did these in the same style as my Santa and Elf nails at Christmas! I did one nail with the leprechaun's face, and the rest were painted to look like his suit!


Light Green: Color Club Twiggie
Dark Green: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri I-Rush Luck
Black: Salon Perfect Nail Art Striper Black Ink
Gold: OPI 50 Years of Style
Nude: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Barely There
Orange: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed
Red: Salon Perfect Nail Art Striper Laser Beam

The nails were pretty easy! I used dotting tools and the stripers for everything, except for the hat on the leprechaun's face. I taped that part off and painted the exposed area to create a crisp line for the edge of the hat.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment