Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sinful Colors Shamrockin'

Welcome back!

Today's nails are some simple French tips with the St. Patrick's Day polish from Sinful Colors in Shamrockin'. Even though it was supposed to be a St. Patrick's Day polish, it works great for spring, too! It's green glitter with some big white flower glitters. It's such a cute polish! I sponged this on used a latex free makeup sponged.


For the French nails, I used Nicole by OPI Strengthener+ to start. Then I used two coats of Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Barely There. To top it off, I used the Nicole by OPI Brightener+, then a coat of topcoat. Once it was dry, I used my French Tip Nail Vinyls with Nicole by OPI Yoga-Then-Yogurt. 

It even worked out that they matched my book!



Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment