Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Graduation Nails

Welcome back!

I graduated from Community College a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to do some graduation nails, but I never got around to it. Well...I finally did!


Red: OPI What's Your Point-setta?
White: OPI Alpine Snow
Blue: L'Oreal Fluo Azur
Silver: OPI Unfrost My Heart
Black: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Night Fright
Yellow: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Sizzlin' Saffron

I tried something new this time when I was drawing my designs. I don't have a lot of nail art brushes, so I don't have a small detail bush. The cap and diploma were small, and I wanted to make them look good, so I used a toothpick to draw them!

I'm really happy with how these turned out! I based the idea off of what I did back when I graduated high school, but those looked awful! I've learned so much since then!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment