Monday, June 15, 2015

Baseball Nails 2015 #4: OPI Right Off the Bat

Welcome back!

I went to another baseball game yesterday, so I of course did more baseball nails! I can't help myself when it comes to having a reason to paint my nails, and baseballs are so much fun!

I got a little more creative this time, adding in some chevrons, too! For the blue, I used OPI Right Off the Bat, also from their Fashion Plate collection from last summer. I really liked this polish! It only took two coats, went on smooth, and looks good! It is the tiniest bit streaky, but you can't see that on the chevron nail, which is good. It is sort of a metallic polish. It isn't a pure cream, but it's not really very shimmery, either. It does give off that metallic feel because of the streaks, though.


I felt like this was pretty similar to OPI Feeling Treemendous, but it was a little bit darker than that, and maybe not quite as shimmery. I really liked this color though, and the formula was good overall!

For the white, I used OPI Alpine Snow and and the red stitches were done using the Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Pen in Red. I used mini chevron Nail Vinyls.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment