Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pink Mix & Match

Welcome back!

I finally painted my nails again! I took my nail polish off Friday night, and I finally painted these on Tuesday. I went four days without anything on my nails! I was feeling uninspired, but I've started to get some good ideas flowing again, so I'm really excited to try a few things now. I've found that after doing a bunch of challenges, I have trouble coming up with nail art ideas, because I get used to being prompted, so I rely on that to help me.

What I finally settled for was a mix and match in all pink and white. I love the way this turned out. Absolutely love it.


White: Essence Wild White Ways
Pink: Essie Just Stitched
Glitter: Nails, Inc. Westbourne Gardens

It was super easy to do. I used Nail Vinyls to make the chevrons (the regular/medium size), a dotting tool to make the dots on my pointer finger and thumb and then I sponged on the glitter for my ring finger.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment