Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter: Baby Chicks

Welcome back!

The other day I decided to do some baby chick nail art! I know I have seen the baby chick hatching before, but I don't know who originally did them!


Yellow: OPI Good Grief!
Yellow Texture: Nicole by OPI Roughless Sand in My Shoe
White: OPI Alpine Snow
Black: OPI Black Onyx

Other Supplies:
B.M.C. Flocking Powder
Icing Nail Wheel
Dotting Tool
Chevron Nail Vinyls

For these nails, I started by painting my thumb, middle and ring fingers with Good Grief!, and then quickly put a layer of the flocking powder on the thumb and ring finger. For the eyes, I used a couple of black round studs. To make the beak, I used a gold diamond stud and cut it in half so I would have a beak for both chicks. I attached them using OPI Top Coat.

On the middle nail, once it and a top coat were dried on there, I used the chevron nail vinyls to create the cracked looking egg. I used a dotting tool to create the eyes.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment