Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Baseball Nails 2015 #2: OPI Love Athletes in Cleats


Welcome back!

It's more baseball nails for me today as I head to a game! My first one of the season!

The polish that I used for the red was OPI Love Athletes in Cleats, from their MLB collection that came out last summer. I didn't ever use this as a polish, I just did nail art with it, so I had no idea what the formula would be like.


Thankfully, it was amazing! I love this polish. It applied so smooth and even, and is gorgeous. There is some shimmer/sheen to it that is truly not like any that I myself own. I love finding polishes like this. No one really ever talked about these last year, but with the couple I have tried so far, I am impressed.

The white is OPI Alpine Snow and the red stitches were done with the Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Pen in Red.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment