Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter: Galaxies

Welcome back!

Today I created some galaxy nails (again), but this time they were Easter themed!

Black: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Night Fright
White: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri OMGhost
Pink: Maybelline The Color Show Bleached Neons Pink Punch
Purple: Maybelline The Color Show Bleached Neons Ultra Violet
Blue: Maybelline The Color Show Bleached Neons Day Glow Teal
Green: Maybelline The Color Show Bleached Neons Lime Accent
Peach: Maybelline The Color Show Bleached Neons Bleached in Peach
Fine Glitter: Claire's White Hot
Chunky Glitter: Zoya Monet
White Striper: Salon Perfect Nail Art Striper White Out

I did these nails just like I've done any other galaxies. For these, I'll write it out step by step, because I haven't done that before!



1. Start by painting nails with a black polish for a base.
2. Using a piece of a makeup sponge and tweezers, I spotted on white polish in the shape that I want the galaxy to be on each nail.
3. Using the pink, purple, blue, green, and peach polish, I sponged them on the same way as the white. I did any touch ups as I went, too.
4. Next, I painted on the fine glitter to look like small stars in the distant.
5. I placed some of the chunky glitter on a palette and picked out a few large glitters and placed them on some of the black spaces on my nails.
6. Using the white striper, I painted a couple of eggs on my nails in place of heat would normally larger stars drawn on in a normal galaxy.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment