Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Baseball Nails 2015: #1 OPI 7th Inning Strrretch

Welcome back!

Today I have some extremely simple baseball nails that I did since baseball has officially begun! I will probably be doing a lot baseball nails, as I always do them for games that I attend, and I also have some of the OPI MLB polishes from last summer that I have been wanting to use during baseball season!

Blue: OPI 7th Inning Strrretch
White: OPI Alpine Snow
Red: Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Pen Red



These were super simple. My biggest tip and trick that I have learned is to make sure you put down top coat after putting the white on, but before drawing on the red. Then be sure to top cost again when you are done. The top coat between gives a smooth surface to write on that will not pull polish off when dragging it on the nail. The coat on top is absolutely necessary, because otherwise the design will wash off with water.

The blue polish was pretty good! I used 2 coats, and it has a great formula. You can see the lines, and it is not a cream. It is sort of metallic looking, so you just have to be careful with your brushstrokes in order to avoid them being visible. I really like it, but it chipped really quickly and wore on the tips, even with my usual top coat that I do not ever have these problems with.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment