Sunday, May 17, 2015

China Glaze Fall 2014: All Aboard Collection

Welcome back!

Today I wanted to go ahead and post my thoughts about the China Glaze All Aboard collection from the Fall 2014.


What Are You A-Freight Of?
Coats: 2
Formula: Cream
Color Family: Brown
This was a beautiful dark brown polish. I wore this at Thanksgiving with my turkey manicure! At first, I didn't think I would like it. It's just not something that I usually am into or would go for. I really liked it, though! It almost had a purple tint to it in certain lighting.


Stop That Train!
Coats: 2
Formula: Metallic
Color Family: Red
This polish had a surprisingly great formula. Since it did have a chrome tendency to the formula, it could be streaky if you aren't careful. It was a perfect shade for the fall, and I got a lot of compliments when I wore this alone even! It has shimmer to it, so that's a pain when removing it, but it made it gorgeous.


One Track Mind
Coats: 1
Formula: Cream
Color Family: Blue
This polish was beautiful. The formula was great, it looked smooth and it was a gorgeous color. This is a dupe, almost exactly, for Essie's Style Cartel, so if you have one, you don't need the other. The only thing frustrating about that to me was that they came out the same season.


All Aboard
Coats: 2
Formula: Cream
Color Family: Purple
This shade of purple had some gray tones to it, almost a little ashy. To me, it felt very professional. This would be a great way to wear purple to the office if you have to be more subdued and restrained. It's subtle, instead of in-your-face the way some purples can be.


Nice Caboose!
Coats: 2
Formula: Shimmer
Color Family: Purple
Another purple in the group, but I loved it. It was more of a pinky purple than a straight purple. The way it looked was that it was purple with pink shimmer. This color needed no nail art to make it beautiful. It had an amazing formula, and looked totally different mattified.


Conduct Yourself 
Coats: 1
Formula: Cream
Color Family: Purple
The formula was fantastic on this, and the color was gorgeous. It was a cream polish, but it had the tiniest hint of shimmer to it. It was really hard to see though, so you can't see it in the picture.


Well Trained
Coats: 1
Formula: Cream
Color Family: Gray
The formula on this polish was good, and it was a pretty color. It was typical fall color though, and I wasn't extremely overwhelmed by it.


Lug Your Designer Baggage
Coats: 2
Formula: Cream/Glitter
Color Family: Brown
This was a really interesting polish. It had a great formula, and was an interesting twist on a dark brown. It had small gold colored flakes in it, which is why I say it was a cream/glitter. It was almost a one-coater, but there were a couple of patches, so it needed a second coat.


Don't Get Derailed
Coats: 1
Formula: Cream
Color Family: Green
This was an army green shade, with an amazing formula. It was very opaque, and I was amazed that I only needed one coat for it.


Choo-choo Choose You
Coats: 2
Formula: Shimmer/Duochrome
Color Family: Blue
This was a very different kind of polish. It was a little sheer, but not awful, considering it looked good in just two coats. The polish was absolutely gorgeous, and almost holographic. It looked completely different at different angles.


Mind the Gap
Coats: 2
Formula: Shimmer
Color Family: Yellow
Personally, I didn't really like this color. It was kind of ugly, but the shimmer made it much pretty and something I might actually wear. The formula was very similar to Choo-choo Choose You.


Loco-Motive
Coats: 1
Formula: Glitter Topper
Color Family: Black & Orange
I painted one coat of this glitter on top of two coats of White on White by China Glaze. It was pretty and very unique. It was smoky looking, with some orange glitter in it, too.








No comments:

Post a Comment