Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day: Chevron Flag

Welcome back!

Today I did some nails for Memorial Day! I love doing patriotic nails, and starting now, that'll be the majority of the nails I do until the end of the summer.

Red: OPI What's Your Point-setta?
White: Essie Private Weekend
Blue: Wet 'n Wild Megalast Coast to Coast
Silver: Glam Chick (no name)
Stars: Sinful Colors Star Blast Off



For the star nails, I simply painted them blue, and then fished for the star glitter in Star Blast Off and placed them where I wanted.

The chevron nails were painted white first, then top coated with HK Girl fast drying top coat. Once it dried, I placed mini chevron vinyls on it, painted it red, and took the vinyls off immediately.

To get the silver glitter opaque, I sponged it on. I used Glisten & Glow CTRL-ALT-DEL as a barrier for easier clean up.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment