Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Cinco de Mayo: Fierce Fiesta

Welcome back!

Today I wanted to share the nails that I did yesterday for Cinco de Mayo! I really wanted to do something simple, because I needed a break! I did something similar to what I did for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day! I had a glitter topper from Sinful Colors, so I made that the feature!


Glitter: Sinful Colors Fierce Fiesta
Nude: Essie Brides to Be
White: Nicole by OPI Yoga-Then-Yogurt

I did the french tips by using the french tip nail vinyls from nailvinyls.com, and then I just sponged on the glitter topper to accent!


I love how simple this is, yet it has the twist since there is the accent nail! It is super easy and the only time it takes is how long it takes for your layers of polish to dry!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment