Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Baseball Nails 2015 #3: OPI Girls Love Diamonds

Welcome back!

Yesterday I went to another baseball game! I tried out a new OPI from the MLB collection from last year. It's called Girls Love Diamonds.



I definitely thought this polish was going to be more white. Instead, it was much more silver, but the more coats I did, the whiter it looked. I did have to do 4 coats of this in order for it to be opaque. It still never looked like it did in the bottle.

This polish is full of micro shimmer, so taking it off was miserable, because I got the shimmer everywhere. The formula was pretty sheer, but not hard to work with. It wasn't super thin or thick, so that was nice.

I like this polish, but its probably better as just an accent nail or for nail art.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment