Sunday, May 24, 2015

May Weekly Nail Art Challenge: Week 4, May 22

Welcome back!

Theme: Neon
Prompt: Gradient

Today I have my gradient nails that I did for this week! This week, I again used all China Glaze, and the colors were all from the Electric Nights collection.


Green: Treble Maker
Blue: DJ Blue My Mind
Purple: Plur-ple
White: White on White

I started by painting my nails a white base. Then I put down CTRL-ALT-DEL latex barrier by Glisten & Glow around my nail to avoid getting polish on my nail when doing the gradient.


I next painted the colors in order on a latex free sponge, and then sponged it on to my nail. I repeated this process until it was opaque and dark enough and blended well. It was usually perfect in just two coats.


Once I was done with that, I just peeled it off, and cleaned up everything else that was left over!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment