Saturday, May 30, 2015

Spring Galaxy Nails

Welcome back!

Today I wanted to share my most recent galaxy nails that I did! These were some spring ones, so I stuck with flowers and pastels. I know spring is almost over, especially since most people are out of school now, but we've still had a lot of typical spring weather lately, so I didn't think they were too late yet!


Black: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Night Fright
Pink: Salon Perfect Put A Ring On It
Purple: Salon Perfect Lilacking Control
Blue: Salon Perfect Cold As Ice
Green: Salon Perfect Mint Julep
Yellow: Salon Perfect Mellow Yellow
Glitter: China Glaze Fairy Dust
Silver Flowers: Nicole by OPI Party Bus
Blue Flowers: Nails Inc. Floral Richmond Gardens
White: Nicole by OPI Yoga-Then-Yogurt

So many colors! I did these like all galaxies, starting with a black base, then sponging on the pink, purple, blue, green and yellow polishes. I painted the glitter on, and then fished the silver and blue flower glitters out of the correct polishes. The blue flowers gave it a different look, and took away from the galaxy look a little bit, but I still liked it.

To get the white flowers and rose, I used some new stamping plates I just got! I used Winstonia plates 104 for the rose and 110 for the flower.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment