Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 28

Welcome back!

Today's theme: inspired by a flag!


Today, I was inspired by more than a flag. I was replicating a design done by Chalkboard Nails. I love it! Here is the link to her original art. It is inspired by the American Flag. Hers was done using textured polishes, but I just used regular polishes for mine.


All of the polishes I used were Wet n Wild Megalast polishes. The base was LAC - My Mani? This is from their newest fall collection. The blue was Coast to Coast, which was from the summer "All Access Pass" collection, and the red was Heatwave.


I followed what she did, so definitely check out her page. Basically, I painted the white, let it dry and top coated it. Then placed the striping tape on my nails, and sponged on the blue and red together! It was super easy! I thought it was cute, too. Very patriotic, but the colors made it look "fall ready" patriotic. If that makes sense.

Thanks for reading <3


*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and truthful. I am not sponsored in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment