Saturday, January 31, 2015

#NailArtJan Day 31

Welcome back! Again!

Today was the final day for this challenge, and I successfully completed it! This post is a little late, because I did have to finish The Nail Art Guild prompt for today, too.

The prompt was "silver," and I took it seriously! I used Essie No Place Like Chrome and did a little negative space mani. I used Nail Vinyls from here again, and put them down before any polish, then painted the polish over them. Once I took them off, I put down some rhinestones that were in a nail wheel I got from Icing.


That was it! They were super quick, simple, and unfortunately messy. I like the idea, I just need to be a little neater next time. I think it would be fun to play around with some different colors and studs/rhinestones.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment