Friday, January 30, 2015

Snowflake Nails

Welcome back!

With all of this snow hitting different parts of the United States, and it being the end of January, I was inspired to do some snowflake nails!

The base color for all nails was Zoya Rebel. On my index and pinky fingers, I did an ombre using Rebel and China Glaze So Blue Without You. On my ring finger, I used Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer in  Sugar Cloud. The glitter on my thumb was Pure Ice Strapless.


To make the snowflakes, I used the Kiss Nail Art Paint in White and Silver Glitter (creative names, right?) I drew the snowflakes with the white striper, then added some dots with a dotting tool. To finish it off, I used the glitter on the largest snowflake and traced over it to add some extra sparkle!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment