Monday, January 19, 2015

The Nail Art Guild: Retro

Welcome back!

I have decided to do as many of The Nail Art Guild bi-weekly prompts as possible in 2015. These are a great way to interact with people on Instagram, and have a sense of community. It's also fun to have a challenge, and try something different every couple of weeks.

The first prompt of 2015 was "Retro" and the date for it was January 3rd.

I was still on vacation at the time, so I had to use some nail art stickers for it. I used some by China Glaze for this look, and they fit perfectly with the theme.


I've only used nail stickers once, and they were pretty cool, but they were difficult to remove, which was the downside. I applied these on top of my press on nails, so I'm not sure how they remove, unfortunately. I liked the way they applied, but I hated the size options. There were not enough larger choices. I just felt like they were all very skinny, and not wide enough for me. It may have been different if I didn't have the press on nails on, but I still felt like it was a HUGE gap, meaning it probably would have still been a gap without the nails, just maybe not as big.

I did like the look of these, and if you are not one to paint your nails on your own, these are always a great option.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment