Monday, January 19, 2015

#NailArtJan Day 02

Welcome back!

I decided to do what I do at the 31 Day Challenge with all of the challenges that I partake in. That way, I can keep track of what polishes I used to create each manicure!

First up, the Instagram challenge that I am doing right now, in January. I was on vacation during that day, so it was slim pickins'. Thankfully, the prompt was "Fresh," and I had some press on french nails.


The ones that I used this time were by imPress, and they were the short length. I have tried the Kiss brand press ons before this, and I liked those alright. But now that I've tried this, I absolutely loved these more. They go on much easier, and they stayed great, but they came off so easily! They looked better to me than the Kiss ones, because it was easier to stick them at the base, so it didn't look like two different colors on my nail beds.

Overall, I liked the shape and length better, too. They felt more natural and comfortable, where I remember the Kiss ones being less comfortable.

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment