Monday, January 19, 2015

The Nail Art Guild: 7 Deadly Sins

Welcome back!

Saturday the 17th was another day for the The Nail Art Guild's bi-weekly prompts! The prompt this week was "7 Deadly Sins."

My design was a little out of the ordinary. When thinking about what I wanted to do, I remembered a line from one of my favorite TV shows, Gilmore Girls. Lane said in an episode that her mom taught her that the Cookie Monster was one of the seven deadly sins: gluttony. I was completely inspired by this, so I created Cookie Monster nails!


The blue for the Cookie Monster himself was Essie Strut Your Stuff. The cookies were done using OPI Ice-bergers & Fries for the base, and Essie Partner in Crime for the chocolate chips. The details in white and black were done using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in OMGhost and Night Fright, and a Salon Perfect Striper in black.

I'm very happy with how these turned out!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment