Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas 2015: Packages and Bows

Welcome back!

I wanted to sort of recreate my present nails from last year. My favorite thing about them was the 3D aspect when I incorporated a bow stud on some of the presents. I did more this year, and did presents on every nail.


White: Essence Colour & Go Wild White Ways
Gold: Wet 'n Wild Megalast Pot of Gold
Blue: Pure Ice I Pledge Naillegiance
Red: Pure Ice Lady Liberty
Green: Spoiled by Wet 'n Wild Green to be Heard
Black: Essence Colour & Go Black is Back
Silver: Wet 'n Wild Megalast Strobe Light Stunner

Black Bow: KISS Nail Art 3D Stud kit
Silver Bows: Sally Beauty (discontinued item)

The black bow comes off very easily, because of how large it is, and it isn't touching the nail at all points. The silver ones stay on longer, because they are flatter against the nail, and touch in more places, because they have a slight curve, like the nail.

These definitely aren't practical in every situation, but they are fun for maybe a party, or somewhere you won't be using your hands a lot.

One great thing about these particular polishes are that no polish cost more than $2.00! I like using cheaper polishes sometimes, because then it is easier to duplicate, because you can more easily purchase the polishes.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment