Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas 2015: Stockings Hung by the Chimney (with care)

Welcome back!

I wanted to do something different than I had been doing. So for these nails, I made it look a little more like a picture than nail art, which is something I used to do a lot more of.


Gray: Essie Cocktail Bling
Brown: OPI Going My Way Or Norway?
Black: Essence Colour & Go Black is Back
Green: OPI Christmas Gone Plaid
Yellow: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard Hat
Orange: Nicole by OPI Fresh Squeezed
White: Essence Color & Go Wild White Ways
Glitter: China Glaze Loco-motive

Charm: Cina
Stocking Vinyls: Snail Vinyls

I didn't leave these on for very long, and I'm okay with that. I wasn't crazy about these for long term nail art, but they still look pretty fun!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment