Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas 2015: Pink-ified Christmas Cheer

Welcome back!

I love red and green together, don't get me wrong. And I especially love them together at Christmas time. But after doing my nails nearly every day and with the same colors every time, I felt like I was running out of polishes to use, and I wanted to do something different. Then when I was looking around on Instagram and Pinterest, I saw several options for pink Christmas nails! These were inspired by @gabbysnailart on Instagram.


White: Essence Wild White Ways
Light Pink: Orly Color Blast Winter Blush
Dark Pink: Orly Color Blast Magical Voice
Silver Glitter: Pure Ice Pure Icicles

The glitter was actually painted on like regular polish here. The tree was done using a tape to create the shape, and then a fan brush and both pinks. The thumb has a snowflake over a gradient, which I did using a sponge. I used nail vinyls to create the lines for the candy cane stripes.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment