Sunday, December 27, 2015

November Favorites

Welcome back!

I am getting these up earlier than last time, because I need to be ready for December and year-end favorites!


Manicure Favorites

Stamped Leaves and Trees: Unfortunately, this post was supposed to be my first entry in the Themed Thursday November. However, I never finished any other days, because November was so crazy busy for me. Oh well! Maybe I'll finish them before the end of the year and we can all laugh about it and it can be better late than never. Regardless, I loved how these turned out, and they were so much fun to do. I'm also proud because it was my most successful stamping ever (by far)!

Fall Dotticure: I loved these nails so much! I loved the color combination the most, I think. Between that, and the fact that they were fun and festive, but still totally wearable for pretty much anyway made them perfect.

Other Favorites


  • Dotticures. I always use dots as my go-to when I don't know how else to accent a manicure. But out of the only five manicures I did in November, three of them had dots in them! Apparently it was a good month for my dotting tools….when they got used.
  • Fall. One thing that all of my manicures had in common was that they were all fall related. Either the polishes came from a fall collection, or they were directly fall related (leaves, turkeys, and pilgrims). It makes sense, because I spend all of October on Halloween, so I need to catch up on my fall nails in November!


New Tries in November


  • Watermarble with painting on top. Does this count? I've done water marbles before, but I never added things on top. I just let the water marble sort of "speak for itself" and let it be the accent. But this time, it was the background for the turkeys!

Okay, so I didn't do so good with nail art this month. I was bad about about painting my nails in general, but on top of that I didn't do anything exciting or new, really. December will be better, though, and I will have a TON of Christmas designs!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment