Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas 2015: Trees

Welcome back!

These trees were a great, cute idea. They were festive, and people thought they were cute. Well, what they saw of them. The only problem is that they came off super quickly, because I wasn't able to top coat due to the flocking powder.


Cream: OPI My Vampire is Buff
Red: OPI Ro-Man-Ce On The Moon
Green: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri I-rush Luck
Glitter: Pure Ice Bling On The Holidays

Flocking Powder: Bundle Monster
Studs: Sally Beauty "Oh So Easy"
Stripping Tape: Amazon

For the trees, I put top coat on top of the base polish, and let it dry completely. Once it was dry, I used two pieces of tape and made a triangle shape. I painted it with a thick coat of green polish, and removed the tape immediately. Before the polish could dry, I dropped some flocking powder on it. To top the trees, I used some studs and stripping tape.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment