Sunday, December 6, 2015

October Favorites

Welcome back!

These are excessively late, I know. But things were absolutely crazy in November, between my boyfriend coming to visit, going home twice, Thanksgiving, and plenty of work to keep me busy. Things have calmed down a little, though, so I can relax finally, and catch up on here!


Manicure Favorites

Fuzzy Monsters: These turned out so well, and I didn't want to take them off when I had them on! They were inspired by Chalkboard Nails, and the link to her manicure in is the original post!

Candy and Chevrons: I obviously love chevron, and I love candy, so this manicure was the perfect mix. I also loved how the chevrons all went together, but were somewhat less traditional Halloween colors.

Other Favorites


  • Halloween. I mean, duh. It was October, so for me, that means all Halloween, all the time. Which is funny, because I don't really like Halloween. I like the cute parts of it, though, so I had fun with that!
  • Purple. I had a lot of fun using purple in my manicures! It is a little less traditional Halloween color, but you still see it. I liked including that in manicures to mix things up a little every time.

New Tries in October

  • OPI Infinite Shine. I had never tried any sort of long lasting polish before this, but I went out of town for nearly a week, and I did not have the time to paint my nails while I was there, so I wanted something that would last during the trip, and look professional. I did a french tip with the Infinite Shine polishes. I was very impressed with them! They looked like gel, and lasted a long time, but were so easy to remove when it came time!
  • Glitter Placement. I'd never done a glitter placement before! I tried one time, but I didn't even get done before I gave up because I wasn't using a good glitter for it, and I didn't like the colors either, I don't think. But when I did my glitter pumpkin this year, I used did placement on a couple of nails!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment