Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine's Day: Love Letters

Welcome back!

Today I did some cute love letters for Valentine's Day!

I was inspired to do the large letters by Nailstorming and The Nail Trail. They both did cute manicures like them, and it reminded me of something I did last year, but bigger! The smaller letters were based off a nail I did last year, which I do not remember seeing anyone else do just like that. Finally, my mailbox was based off of a clip art image I found on Google. I thought it would be fun to bring in a mailbox for this, because where else would we put all those letters?!


White: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri OMGhost
Pink: Essie I Pink I Can

The details were all Salon Perfect stripers in White Out, Black Ink, Silver Pleated and Red Laser.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment