Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Valentine's Day: Mini Matte Multi-Colored Hearts

Welcome back!

Today's mani was brought to you by the letter "m!" These actually originally started out as going to be conversation hearts, which is why I chose the colors that I did, and had them multi-colored. Once I got into them, though, I realized that they were way to small to have to go in and write letters on.

I really liked the end result, though, especially once I added the matte top coat on top. Mattifying it did give more of a conversation heart feel, but it still was not exactly what I wanted for that effect. These were super simple though, and did not take as long as I feared they would. I worked fairly quickly, though, because I put all polish colors on my palette at once, and I wanted to be able to layer them. That meant working with some speed, or else the polishes would goop up on the palette.


My colors were:
White: Nicole by OPI Yoga Then Yogurt
Orange/Peach: Maybelline Color Show Bleached Neons Bleached in Peach
Green: Maybelline Color Show Bleached Neons Lime Accent
Blue: Maybelline Color Show Bleached Neons Day Glow Teal
Purple: Maybelline Color Show Bleached Neons Ultra Violet
Pink: L'Oreal Acid Watermelon

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment